BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love is NOT OVER YET !

Well today is the day that my girlfriend and me broke up. Well, i am sorry for all the things that i have done to u that make u unhappy sometimes but i seriously love you very much, and however i just want u to change ur attitude, its hard to maintain a love with a bad attitude, i know is right to do, because i really wanted you to change ur self. I am really serious in this relationship and i am so so happy for these days. We laugh , we fight , we do every crazy things that people don't do and also we smile to each other every morning when we open our eyes. I love the days baby girl but now everything has changed. All these days i very happy because you by my side, anyway u not beside me also not i felt so different than normal days. i will it could change the attitude that u currently having. Please, Please Please............
i giv u time to change ur self back to the one i first met !



I LOVE YOU WAI KUAN, I NEVER EVER WANTED YOU TO LEAVE ME, BUT BECAUSE I KNOW WE CANT STAND FOR EACH OTHER ATTITUDE.

0 comments: