BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Win Or Lose... Pass Or Failed

I would like to share my experiences to all my family and friend,
In this life we should know one things that we always hard to find or it can considered as "Earn" that's money. However i told my self never fight for money and never make our self tired because of money. Every sweat that dropped on the floor is a hard work that we ever did. I found out my self is a loser last time, everything i do i felt that will never work out but some how till today i felt that my self is not going to the highest level of me to settle down my life. I been working and studying, i felt so happy without anything stopping me. I just want a simple life without have any problem in my life i will just said alright and fine to god. Life is god setup and why ? in this planet there is so many kind of sickness which we cannot expected it will come some day. Healthy always the first,money is come behind after healthy.

I told my parents, i cannot give 100% hope and wish that what they wanted me to be, but some how i keen to try out everything new. Even i pass or fail on my studies they din blamed me, coz from the beginning of the day studying at kindagarden i felt tat i hate that place and i dont really like the atmosphere there.....

As today i stand up as a big boy with my big steel balls, i will walk out to the world and find something that is possible to make rich within this 8years.. My goals is my dream and wish, Which i targeted on my ages of 30yrs old.

Remember win or lose makesure everything goes well and happy life will automatically goes well : )
Pass or Failed make sure dont dissapointed because we knew we ardy do our best : )
The best we can be is always the best we showed and perform : )

To all my lovely friend and family.
all the best to me for my december final year project presentation.
My next plan is to australia, and settle down my life there <3

HOPE FULLY EVERYTHING GOES WELL <3

0 comments: